Wednesday, January 02, 2008
New Year's Resolutions



To all my friends who sent me best wishes for 2007, it didnt happen, so for 2008, could you please send me either money, dimonds or alwatani shares..?? Cheers!! Happy New Year everyoonnneeee , a heart full of joy and happiness is the wish i wish for you!! hope you enjoyed welcoming 2008 as i did :) I dont know but i feel that there's reason to believe , that Maybe this year will be better than the last hopefully!!

Let's all be hopeful and optimistic. Happy New Year, everyone! :)


My Resolutions for a happy 2008:-

1-Save some good money.
2-Visit my family in the states during summer vacation.(which cant be done without $$)
3-Spend more time with family and friends.
4-Loose more weight.
5-Reduce stress overall.
6-I will try to drive closer to the speed limit:P
7-Forgive but never forget.
8- finally and the most important, Enjoy life!!!!


10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noushiiiiii! Happy new year! hope you get every thing you want babe

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new year babe!!! :) i have the same resolutions except for the one going to the states... so good luck to u on all those :)

Blogger Organic Kuwait said...

This blog is incredibly beautiful! The colors the pictures.. everything..

Blogger Organic Kuwait said...

This blog is incredibly beautiful! The colors the pictures.. everything..

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been tagged!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Blogger hsnalbloushi_ar said...

Nice interesting discussion. Some very good views are presented here. I also take this opportunity to introduce to you the premier online shopping portal in Kuwait: eTasawuq

With best regards,
Hasan Bloushi
www.etasawuq.com

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quality posts is the important to invite the users
to go to see the web site, that's what this site is providing.

My page :: dance

Post a Comment

<< Home