Monday, November 26, 2007
I`m Here..Not Going Anywhere!!
Your probably wondering what made me disappear suddenly!!
Well, I come to tell you that I’m here and not going anywhere.
The past few weeks were so hectic, was having so much pressure at work, even didn’t have enough time to post from home.

BUT …


I’ve lost 5 kilos.
Hoping to get the part time job.
My PC at work is damaged, dunno when they’ll bring it back .( been almost a week now)
Weather is so nice and getting better everyday. Cant wait to wear my new black jacket which mama bought :D.
I need to get new boots.
Christmaaaassss!! I’m so excited for next week we’re gonna start decorating the house and put the Christmas tree :)
Can’t jog at the scientific center , the wind is so crazy.
I wish you were here.

And lots lotsssss.. I have to leave you now ( my colleagues keyboard smells yakh) but I’ll be back soon :)


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helloooo again! beddy adba7 your PC! o kaman, lazem ta36eene el diet taba3ek! I need to lose some weight too :/

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop with the teasing... posting then disappearing... posting then disappearing :) miss u babe... and congrats on the losing of the 5 kilos and hope u have a great time decorating for x-mas! :)

Blogger Oranjina fadidra said...

OH BABY.. new diet pls tell !
o merry Christmas =)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss u ya bent...wainek!!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home