Tuesday, November 06, 2007
2 in 1 :P
Depression: Kills in Silence

I ran into this article discussing about Depression and solutions to overcome it. and it really got my attention ..every one of us experiences depressed feelings from time to time, no one can escape the hurtful things in life.It's how we react that matters in the face of adversity
. Ppl react to it in different ways other then meditation, such as eating lots of chocolates and sweets ( girlsss, hands up ) some prefer to be alone ,maybe partying , drinking … In my case every time I feel depressed , 1st I make sure that im NOT alone cuz it would make it worse. Then I just turn on the music and start singing and dancing like crazy with a bit of tears ( u cant help it ) its matter of time and then im back to normal J

Now tell me ..how do you overcome your depression !!?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A thought:

Last night I couldn’t stop thinking that im a kind of person who would do anything to satisfy her beloved ones..which is good and it shows your love and care !! but it got to a point that I realized that I started ignoring myself and my needs ,it really hurts.. I mean I love everyone and Im ready to take a bullet for them but I have a life too I wanna be happy , I had enough listening to ppl who think they are the only ones with problems , wake up life isn’t fair with everyone ,and never will be ..


I need to balance my life , put myself 1st than others..it`s not wrong to be selfish for one time in your life.. for your own sake!!


10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would go party :P and get drunk :P and try and meet someone :P If not, then I live with it and it will simply go away with time...

As for ur thought.... FINALLY!!!! u know what am talking about ;)

Blogger Noush0 said...

Wohooo makoo if not ,, it will go away ghasben 3anno :)

Blogger Ra7aLaH said...

awlan i gotta have motivation to overcome depression! lazm eykon 3ande sh3or ena i want to be happy oo live life the way i've always wanted o live happy!
oo ba3dain i keep challenging any negative thoughts i have with a list of possitive ones and even if i don't truly belive them at first eventally if i keep doing it i know i will, i also try to push myself that extra bit further! try new things meet new ppl...deep down i wanna lead a healthy happy life. i never just sit back and give in im too good for that...

Blogger Noush0 said...

ra7alah: i second you .. but you goota be a one strong person to do that:) but you gotta try your best orelse your gonna break down and just loose it!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... Ok, I would not eat when am pissed off - habla, 3aks el nas!! I would DANCE & jump & rather stay alone.. it doesn't take that much for me to feel ok again :)

I too believe in giving your loved ones all of yourself.. one learns from experiences honey, so now I tend to be more careful with those I know - not all are THAT close any ways :)

Blogger Touché said...

Stay alone and lick your depression, it's my prescribed meditation.

As for your thought, an old friend once said "Be selfish for once in your life, stop consuming your life for others and start living it for yourself, for your own sake"

It's a valid point as satisfying one's needs is essential to recharge oneself. The satisfaction you get of spreading your care all around for those who are cornerstones in your life is priceless, there is prosthetic for that.

Blogger Noush0 said...

chika: i agree!!

touche: I`ll keep that in mind:)and your friend has a point there..tnx :) and welcome to my blog!

Blogger tal said...

lol... after 20 min of trying ot logg in i finally did!!!>.. i couldn't remember my password!!! and whats up witht he upgrade ,... i think i need one :P anyways welcome back noush!!!... well to be honest I'm waiting for purgs answer concerning ur topic:P

Blogger Touché said...

Opps corrections
"there is prosthetic for that"
-> "there is no prosthetic for that"

Anonymous Anonymous said...

listen to trance baby...shou u forgot the lesson we gave you...:p

Post a Comment

<< Home