Sunday, October 29, 2006
Favorite things..
1. My blanky .. which has been with me since I was months old, and cant sleep without it ( it’s a Satan kind of material , I rub it gently till I fall a sleep..embarrassing :P)
2. My first Nokia 3330 phone , a special birthday gift and I have it since 1999 (I think) still using it for emergency.
3. “Madrasat Al Moushaghibin” “ 3eyal Kebret” I have the video and watch it till now whenever I feel down. And I laugh harder every time I watch it.
4. Chupa Chups – Lollipop- I aodre them specially if its with a gum and a toy :D
5. ^lollipop been my nickname since I started using Internet until now.
6. Favorite girl name : Joy , Grace and Joel.
7. Favorite boy name : Andrew and Tro ( Armenian)
8. Red is my favorite hair color.
9. Mitsubishi Pajero.

10. I Adore PJ`s.. a great suggestion for a gift... I will love you forever if you brought me PJ`s as a gift :)

Lots more .. will update my list later.dunno why cant think of anything else right now.


9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya mummy ayo inno bakir hehe i talked you abel one million years when istas was alive and sileas wasn't born yet... missss you!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

talked= tagged******

Blogger Fonzy said...

now u tell me!! ur birthday passed :P should have gotten u PJs.. maybe then u would wear them more often than what i got u!! :) mwah... shoo pajero... hayda moo zein;) nissan ou bas ou il ba'ee kilo khas :D

Blogger Noush0 said...

izzi: ya mummyyy i miss you ya haboullll!you only said a WEEK friday to Friday, 7 days.been 12 now!!!!!

you tagged me..i didnt notice :D

fonz: well no problem Christmas is near :D hehehe...well im not wearing what u got me cuz im afraid it will get dirty.im keeping it for special occasions:)
And about nissan,,ah no comment :P

Blogger Purgatory said...

And you complain about me calling you lolo ya lollipop.

Blogger Noush0 said...

Purg: LOOOOOLLL khalaaasssss :)))

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's sweet; The blanky :)

I too love watching those two plays bas Mitsubishi .. neekh!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noushooooo.....what did u do to me?.....:P...grow up girl!

Blogger Noush0 said...

chika: u have to run and hide,NOW!!

Maze: hmmmm, it wasent me :P

Post a Comment

<< Home