Tuesday, October 17, 2006
hmmm
Im kinda shy. i just cant really talk to people i dont know.. usually.. if they look like they seem nice tho.. i might be able to mutter a few words.. of course it might be hard to understand :P maybe cuz I don't want to say the wrong thing or give people the wrong impression. But once I get used to that person , i`ll change 180˚ .

I write more than I talk.. this is how I express my feelings. Not that I say that I write poems or such thing,no, just write what I feel !


Will there ever be a day where I will break my shyness?
Is shyness immaturity ??
Or is it Cute ??


10 Comments:

Blogger Fonzy said...

u will ayo. its natural to feel this way. u have a lot of great things to say, dont be afraid to share them. u r very cute and no way immature, i know! just be confident when u r talking and take a stand and let those u r talking to that when u r talking u have something important to say. i, for one, listen to u when u talk cos i know there is a point to the words coming out of ur mouth:)

Blogger Purgatory said...

and you wanted to wrestle with me, ha! I bet you are a tiny skinny midget, with blonde hair.

Blogger Noush0 said...

fonz: tnx i will..your the only person who understands me well:)

mar: hehe i was shy, and the proof is mixing Armenian English and Arabic while talking lol

Purg: you wanted to wrestle i said haram :P
BLONDE?? now you stop there!! cuz im not..im more beautiful then you think i am ;) 7atta ask Jazz & Stallion kikikiik

Blogger Purgatory said...

Why are you chubby?

Blogger Noush0 said...

nenenenen im not chubby!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nousho thats normal...are u still shy and turn red when u see me....:P

Purg:stop annoying Ayo...she's our best friend ok!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm actually shy too believe it or not... yup, thats the truth. we will discuss this shyness issue indepth ayo.. oooh deja vu!

Blogger Purgatory said...

You still have time to be chubby.

Blogger Noush0 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Noush0 said...

Maze: see now im red :D
As for Purg leave him he`s just jealous :P

angelina: seriously de javu!!

Purg: wa7ed metlak chubby :P

Post a Comment

<< Home