Thursday, October 12, 2006
Im not going out of home for a week..
Yesterday was one of the worsv days in my entire life. I left home around 10:00 to go and meet up some friends at Marina! I arrived there around 1:20 traffic was crazzyyyy unbelievably INSANEEEE I dunno if I can find better word to explain it , like ppl had escaped from their houses and were in the streets! Damn! I still cant get the image out of my head..once I entered Salmiya Marina side I was stuck didn’t get out of there until 1:30 AM. Yeah I was stuck for more than 3 hours. Cars were not moving u had no choice other than waiting swearing plus so many ppl just switched off their cars and waited ( I was one of them ). I was so pissed that I started crying from anger I mean it was so frustrating I couldn’t do anything else!i even thought that i wont get out of until morning which made me more crazy.

But at that freezing moment so many things starts passing from ur mind,,,stupid , cute , smart funny and sad thoughts . i started thinking of it from other side , that it might be a sign, you dunno what would have happened if i was there. sa7 or no ??? :P

Anyhow i got out the traffic with high blood pressure almost an heart attack, brain damage , diabetes but the good thing is that im still alive..:)

Last thoughts: im still pissed cuz i didnt see my friendsss :(
Last thoughts: i`ve just knew that on their way back home they were stuck for hours too KIKIKIKKIKi which makes me kinda feel better *Evil me*


14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeeeeeee i can't believe traffic is so bad in kuwait... haram ayoooo

Blogger Purgatory said...

because you and your friends do not know where to go and at what time and you get into jams like the other people who think the same way you do.

Blogger Noush0 said...

izzi: no yesterday was an exception.

Purgatory: oh tell us please !!! we will stay home khalas ... i`ve been in this country more then you did..so dont tell me where to go or not to !!
thanks anyway:)

Blogger MiYaFuSHi said...

What I want to know, is what did your PARENTS say.

Blogger Noush0 said...

miyafushi:
I was with my bro 7abibti dont worry ( ipicked him up on my way) woo even if i was alone in the family we have something callled "trust" plus 3ala 2asas deeratkom aman ma fenkkhaf 3alena:) so my parents wont worry i guess!!

Blogger Fonzy said...

ayooo. yeah i got stuck on the way back. wanted to see u babe. yellah next time hopefully, and if u made it nothing bad was gonna happen, only good, see me!!! :D

Blogger Purgatory said...

No you have not, you need to check better about Purgatory.

Blogger Noush0 said...

Purgatory:

I`ve checked about you :P
wallaw 2enna some of your friends told me that your so sweet kent fada7tak :P ( just kidding )

Blogger Noush0 said...

Fonzy : AYOOO!!

Blogger Purgatory said...

checking about me? ah 23 year olds never learn, go have a donut.

Blogger Noush0 said...

Purg: now that was rude!!masakhtha ya3ni !!

Blogger Purgatory said...

Wanna brawl?

Blogger Noush0 said...

Purg : No 7arram u :P

Blogger Purgatory said...

fine, the days are between us.

Post a Comment

<< Home