Sunday, September 24, 2006
Ramadan Thoghts
While I was on my way to work today.. I noticed the lady in the next car is giving me that angry and unhappy look like she wanted to open the window and give me a piece of her mind..i was like what the hell??? Im looking to myself if theres something wrong..nothing! I managed to get to the office safe!! Couple minutes later..i realized that Im chewing a gum..damn! how can I forget that I cant eat while im out!

Been leaving in this country my whole life its my home…bas this is the only thing that I still didn’t get used to!! I mean every year I should get “Zaffa” / “Bahdala” bcuz of this! Bas its funny..its only the first 2-3 days then 3adi :)

Most things i love during Ramadan is..Night life in Kuwait..wow.
Its very nice when you have a plan with your friends and go out like after 9 or 10 PM and still all shops and malls open,,famelies with there childrens not worrying about bad time since they wake up 1 hour late for school:) plus working hours changes to 5 hourst insted of 8 ( doesnt work with me but still great feeling )

Not forgetting TV programms, mousalsalat you just get confused what to watch when or on which channel:) coming for the sweets 2atayef , gemat , oum 3ali ( traditional Q80 sweets) above all this... "GERGE3AN"..yeeeyyy!! :)

Its a good change in routine once a year!!

Ramdan kareem to all woo yen3ad 3ala al jamee3 :)


10 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

"how can I forget that I cant eat while im out!"


So you like to eat during Ramadan non-eating hours?

Blogger Noush0 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Noush0 said...

Purgatory:

Its not that i like..but the simple example is a gum! you forget yourself and you eat a gum!or i have a habbit to drink coffee in the car while heading to work..once i did it! i forgot!! its not a matter of liking or no! and btw im not fasting! if thats what you mean :)

Blogger Purgatory said...

I know you are not fasting, it is clear, you just give the impression that you are in public like many others.

Blogger do0da said...

I had to clear all the sweets of my desk to avoid such accidents =P

Blogger Noush0 said...

Purgatory:

No i dont hvae to,cuz im not muslim..thats why im not fasting!!plus why your being so offensive??i didnt say anything wrong ?? it was an accident..so what ?????

Blogger Noush0 said...

dooda:

heheh..where you kept them??yummi yummi !!;)

Blogger Fonzy said...

how can u not notice ur chewing gum lol... am sure u gave her a dirty look too:) this is my second ramadan so far and im looking forward to the ghabkas we will be having. AYOOO!!

Blogger Noush0 said...

fonz:

Ohhh sure i did ;)
( EH YA RO7 OOOMEEKK MOSH 3AGBEK WALLA MOSH 3AGBEK YA3NIIIII??EHHEEEE...with the se3edi accent :P )

i dunnooo i just forgot lol plus the music was loud i was singing and chewing lol..woohooo i loveeee ghabga!!! AYOOOOOOO no VOCH!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol ayo r u sure ba3ed ma bahdalteeha sa3eeda style u didn't say, "bye.. mwah!" :p

Post a Comment

<< Home