Saturday, September 23, 2006
No Rush
I just enjoy reading posts where they talk about traffic , school rush, cuz apparently iam one of the lucky ppl who doesn’t suffer from this issue AT ALL ,since my work place is only 2 minute far from home :D

Another thing I wanted to share with you is the traffic lights problem! I hate to see a policeman on the traffic lights, cuz frankly he’s the one causing that traffic while standing there either he’s busy talking on his cell phone or standing and chatting with a friend who sow him while passing by.

And something new came out now and i`ve seen SEVERAL times is that , they park their car in their special parking spot , never come down from the car , instead, THEY STAY IN PLAYING CARDS ON THE LAPTOP!!can you believe this ??
I`m serious specially on gulf road… I hate that!


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

today i made a decision while stuckin traffic....

i'm taking the month off :D

Blogger Noush0 said...

Skunk:

LOOOLL thats the best thing to do!

Blogger Rampurple said...

i live 2 minutes away from my job as well.
i dont know what it feels like to be stuck in rush hour in the morning... wooohooo

Blogger Fonzy said...

i hope u get stuck in traffic sometime :P hope u enjoy reading my post:) it took me 50 minutes to get to work today!

Blogger Noush0 said...

ram: we`re sooo lucky ;)

Fonz: i dont care..i have a PAJERO remember???50 min ?? man thats too much !!!

Blogger Fonzy said...

no shit its too much!!! :P

Post a Comment

<< Home