Monday, October 09, 2006
Ohhhh happy days..
I was bored nothing to do..I was googling.. and look what I found..!!!!

I couldn’t stop my tears from falling.. wow great memories!! We grew up watching this kind of cartoons not only for entertaining we actually learned lots of things! Wish this days can come back.. we used to come back from school finish homework quickly so that mom will let us watch these cartoons! And Thursdays I Remember waking up from 6:00 am and sit front of the TV waiting Lady Lady ( My all time favorite cartoon) to begin ..

My Favorite shows:
A) Lady Lady
B) Grandizzor
C) Bell wa Sebastian
D) Labiba

And lotssssssss… watch, enjoy and bring back some good old memories and let me know which cartoon is your favorite :)


8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOH NOUSH!!!! ya mummy! where can i get them from!!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my God ! do you rememeber REME!!! i loved lady lady i want to watch them all... and jongar!!! ra7 abki ya ayooooo

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah me tooo i wish i could go back to childhood!

Blogger Noush0 said...

izzi:

i think u have to ask an old Video shop!! there are some cartoons i couldnt remember.. but LADAY LADY oh my god how i love her :))

Maze:

we can rent the videos and watch them someday..plus we are children maze lol

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u guys actually WANT to be kids again? LIFE BEING A KID IS TERRIBLE!!! parets beat the living daylights out of u;they scream and shout;u cant do lots of stuff...I SHOULD NOW COS IM A KID MYSELF!!!
...u guyz r weird

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u guys actually WANT to be kids again? LIFE BEING A KID IS TERRIBLE!!! parets beat the living daylights out of u;they scream and shout;u cant do lots of stuff...I SHOULD NOW COS IM A KID MYSELF!!!
...u guyz r weird

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u guys actually WANT to be kids again? LIFE BEING A KID IS TERRIBLE!!! parets beat the living daylights out of u;they scream and shout;u cant do lots of stuff...I SHOULD NOW COS IM A KID MYSELF!!!
...u guyz r weird

Anonymous Anonymous said...

VERY weird

Post a Comment

<< Home