Monday, September 25, 2006
Never too late
I used to love graphic designing ..when i graduated from high school i realized that this is my future.. and so i did, I went to an graphic designing institute which was a 2 year course. I finished the courses but wasent satisfied and wanted to at least have a degree instead of an institute certificate ..but for some reason I couldn’t.. since then ( been 3 yeas now ) I didn’t do anything with the certificate nor my experience!

Lately I realized that I still wanna do graphics and I love it.. but apparently for not practicing it for so long I forgot!! luckily I kept all my books ( that’s sooo not me ) and i`ve made up my mind.. im gonna start re- teaching myself graphics! I have enough time at my work to practice it plus my working atmosphere will help (since I work in Interior Architecture Company) .

Besides.. i always wanted to work in some advertising Company which is built on creativity and ppl who like to share your talents.

Its never too late.. right ? :)


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing is ever too late just find out what you love to do and go for it whats the worst that could happen :P

Blogger Fuzzy said...

yeah go for it, persue your dream :)

Blogger Noush0 said...

tat: nothing can happen it happened and its over heheh..thanks ;)

Fuzzy: i will tnx:)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its always great to revisit stuff you used to do. to this day i love looking at architecture and graphic design work.

if you really love it, go for it, and it doesnt really have to be a work thing either, there are tonnes of private sites showcasing their own work, and some get commissions from them.

check this page out:

http://www.computerarts.co.uk/

might help to rekindle the spirit :P

Blogger Fonzy said...

never too late babe.. go for it:) but as mar said, stay away from advertising cos all my friends in advertising are suffering big time. either way, good luck:)

Blogger Noush0 said...

mar:

You have experience in this field so lol i think i have to think about it agian!!

Skunk:

your right specially when you used to like it!!and thanks thats a good i dea!

lol did you notice something??all your comments are attached with site adds :)) if i find hard time to find a page..i know where to go now!!

Fonz:

yeap i`ve heard that a lot too..but i thought every job has its difficulties! tnx anyway broooo :)

Post a Comment

<< Home