Wednesday, October 18, 2006
13 signs of falling in love
I recieved this in my E-mail
Isnt it true ???

13. When you're on the phone with them late at night and they hang Up ,but you miss them already when it was just two minutes ago.
12. You read their texts over and over again.
11. You walk really slowly when you're with them.
10. You feel shy whenever you're with them.
9. When you think about them, your heart beats faster and faster.
8 . You smile when you hear their voice.
7. When you look at them, you can't see the other people around all you see is him/her.
6. You start listening to slow songs, while thinking of them.
5. They become ALL you think about.
4. You get high just from their scent.
3. You realize that you're always smiling to yourself when you think of them...
2. You would do anything for them.
1. While reading this, there was one person on your mind the whole Time.....


7 Comments:

Blogger Cuteberry said...

I waaaaant that! :/

I guess once I cover point #1, I will cover the rest :/

Blogger Noush0 said...

cuteberry: your telling me No ONE`S on your mind ?!?!?!?

Blogger The Stallion said...

That is true and yes I had someone in mind but I know for a fact that nothing with happen between us! :o(

Blogger Noush0 said...

the stallion: You will never know if you didint try :)

YES!
So true!
Im stealing that and putting it on my blog!
:>

Blogger Noush0 said...

delicately : hheheh its all yours ;)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...all but two of them are true for me! (he doesn't have text and #4 is a little weird..)

Post a Comment

<< Home