Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Deciding What To Write About

Picking a topic to write on is often not an easy thing to do. One of the main problems is that at the point at which you have to pick your posts topic, you may well know little about it ( if its not a personal or daily post for sure ) you have to be good in choosing stuff to write/talk and discuss about.. intresting stuff that you know it will grab readers attention and not make them bored of what they read ,,


Yesterday I argued with a friend regarding this matter.. she thinks that “im not well educated enough to be blogging”!! I was like WTF?!?!? You don’t have to be a PHD holder to write whats on YOUR mind.. it is supposed to be fun and a space of your own where you can share your concerns thoughts and daily life with lots of ppl .. and I can even get to learn lots of new stuff everyday from different blogs different mentalities. To be honest now she made me think twice before I post anything, cuz lots of ppl will visit my blog and read and I don’t want them to think “ ohh it was waste of a time “ and I really hope your enjoying my blog .. cuz I feel like I want to pick my friends eye balls and prove her wrong , that even regular ppl can blog :)


Which makes me think … what to write about next :D


7 Comments:

Blogger rupz said...

hey noushoo

nice blog but im sorry u had a fight with ya freind anywayz

Cya

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its not the topic that shud be interesting, it is the way u talk about it.... someone can get the most boring topic and make it seem like the best thing and can get the best topic and make it seem so boring... just write whatever comes to ur head and dont worry about what others will think otherwise u wont write anything... and tell ur friend to try and write a post first before she judges u, lets see how well she can write with her/his PHD education. You didnt attract an audience by them not liking ur writing ;) remember that! AYO AYO :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell your friend to teskot because it doesn't matter how good, bad or if even one sux bel writing skills or is lame as a bored monkey, malo dakhel, it's the personality that jumps out & attracts people, that is number one & having the blog means interacting with people in a certain decent way so you get the respect back :) write about anything, ana mabsoo6! *hug*

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Show us your puppy :D

Blogger tal said...

who on earth told u that??? well tell her and alot of PHD holders can be BORING and would be from "as we used to call them in school jama3it 2al 7afeeza" just think in the box and not out of it and can answers only thinks that are in the book ... ya3ni if u even change the way of the question they might get confused ....introduce me to her .. :D

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry, that I interfere, but it is necessary for me little bit more information.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This phrase, is matchless))), it is pleasant to me :)

Post a Comment

<< Home