Saturday, August 19, 2006
My Weekend
Relaxing weekend.. (I never thought i will end up this way)

Thursday I spent the whole afternoon at home doing nothing except watching TV in the bad (which i didnt do long time ago) ..then after 9:00 i told myself that i have to do something its weekend for gods sake !!!thats when my friend called me to meet up! it was 9:30 i picked her up and went to pick up another friend( Hi Khacho) we couldnt decide where to go..so we ended up at "Malek Al 3asa2er" sitting in the car and gossiping ( they have the best Cocktail,u should try it..its on gulf road infront of AUK)
After that around 11:00 we met up with some other friends at Columbus our hang out:)after that i ended up at friends house playing card!

Friday was the best..i woke up at 3:00 PM heheh yeap yeap!(Nomat ahel al kahef) again did nothing except watching tv..but it was different cuz i didnt feel ok..i had a bad headache plus cold!! I didn’t feel going out..but mom wouldn’t let me RIP :P so I took her out for an hour then come back home and went direct to bed Zzzzzzzzzz !! (it was around 11:00)

Its nice spending a whole weekend sleeping,doing nothing then relaxing(once in a while)!!
What do you think?you rather spending it out or staying home?


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe.. you reminded me eb malek el3aseer, great juice o shawerma!

Yeah, I’d rather stay at home, in front of the TV or lying in bed like a lazy slob, bas I needed internet and I have to go to a hotspot… relaxing week-end you had, looks like it 

Blogger Warda said...

Noum il 3awafi 7abeebti :)and I hope you feel better

Blogger Noush0 said...

mar:
not so easy!!i dont think i`m gonna do this again lol..i was so tiered i needed it!

Chikka:
their shawerma is great as well yeah..i tried it yesterday actually not bad:)

Well its not bad for once in a while "etdal3i 7aleek" by spending ur weekend in your bad like a lazy slob after long 5 days of work :P yabilla..as for my weekend yes in fact it was so relaxing only if i didnt have the headache!

Warda:
thank you 7abibiii..hope you enjoyed your weekend as well..missed youuuuuu!!

Blogger tal said...

sleeping ..... bed .... thats life!!!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home