Sunday, August 13, 2006
I thought i lost you for ever!!
I was out with my friends when suddenly my phone rings:( hooooooooww boom boommm shakalaka boomm boomm,my ring tone :P)
(Around 9:00 P.M)
Bro: Noush where are you ??(wierd voice)
Me: bro whats wrong kher????im out with the gang!
Bro: You have to go home NOW!!Your mom lost him..he ran away!!
Me: Noooooooooo :( yellaa im on my way!

hang up the phone and called mom while i was on my way..
Me: how could you??how can you be so careless??
Mom: what can i do? AND NEVER TALK TO ME WITH THIS VOICE!!!
Me: oops,sowwy mom,but how could you??yellaa look after him im on my way!!

i was driving like crazyy..i was in the city..with in less then 8 mins i was in Salwa(i know TAL im dead when you read this)

I looked for him the wholeee blockkk for hourrr!but nothing..i lost hope..i lost him forever!!i was desperate!!we went back home..thinking he was kidnapped..and if his not..how would he spent his noght ??what will he eat?where he would sleep?:((
i started crying like babies,,didnt stop blaming mom for loosing him!

It was 11:30..i was about to go to sleep i switched off the TV.. i took a final look to the window hopefully i can see him..ZERO!!WHEN SUDDENLY I START HEARING WIERD BREATH VOICES COMMING FROM THE DOOR,I OPENED THE DOOR... AND THERE HE WASSSSS..MY SWEEET LIL RONDDYYYY MY PUPPY WAS BACKKK!! i started screamingg mommm brooo wake up his backk his bacccccckkkk!!

My dog Rondy is back to where he belongs :P..i never thought he would come back cuz his so stupid!! from now onn i`ll never call him a stupid!! my babyyyyy! Is`nt he cutteeee???




9 Comments:

Blogger Noush0 said...

mar..sorry to hear that..but its funny though lol..2eeno we hear ppl are stuck there cant come back..never thought of animals!!
At list do you have any news of him ??i mean are they taking good care of him??

And i would like to know more about the training school that your talking about..cus to be honest my dog is so stupid:D i tried to teach him lots of tricks..but he keeps stairing at me like a dumb!!the only thing that he responds for is FOOD!:)

Blogger Noush0 said...

Wer3y..never get deceived by their look LOL..he is the cutest dog yeah but he never give en effort to learn something..good in 2 things..SLEEPING and EATING..hmmm im too good in this two as well! LOL

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hamdella a3 salemto!

Blogger Noush0 said...

Maze..allah yesalmak:)

mar..glad hes doing fine,how long he has been there??private room with a view..godd that must be so expensiveee!! LOL
I`ve heared of a training school here in kuwait its located in Ahmadi i think..they recommended me to try it..so i dont know!

Whats is the kind that you have ??mine is mini Pincher!!

Blogger tal said...

eh hamdilla 3al slameh, anyways noushi habibi jusr one more thing ... MY DOG IS CUTER!!!!!!

Blogger Noush0 said...

tal..thanks 7abibi and yeah your HORSE is cute too!!oopss i mean your dogg:P ..3an jad hes gorgeous but so hugeee!!mashalla ya3ni :))

Blogger Noush0 said...

mar..thats niceee:)

Blogger Warda said...

7emdellah 3al salamata :) its good that he found his way back :)

Blogger Noush0 said...

Warda..thanks dear,yeap im so happy that hes back,ma3 2enno i lost hope cuz i know how stupid my dog is!:)

Post a Comment

<< Home