Sunday, August 13, 2006
Do you believe in signs?
Well for those who dont know me..i`m a horoscope frick!!I`ts not that i believe everything it says but i just enjoy reading them!! first thing i do every morning before even checking my blog and e-mail is to read my daily horoscope!!it`s not only MINE..dunno why but i read some of my friends signs too!! So i liked what my sign said today!!:)

I`m LEO btw;)
Quickie:
You'll be in the right place at the right time today, so get ready for action!<----hmm when and where????can`t wait to know!!:)
Overview:
When it comes to your social circle, you're the hub. One of your many marvelous social gifts is the ability to connect people from all walks of life. Another gift is making new acquaintances feel like old friends. <---- So true!!

What about you ??do you believe in horoscopes?


8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol if you want freaky read the friday times horoscopes :|, they seem to be freighteningly spot on for me :|

and it really wouldnt be fair of me to dismiss horoscopes cos i make a living out of trying to tell the future to so :P

and cute puppy :D

Blogger Noush0 said...

shunk
i`ll tell you something..been leaving here in kuwait my whole life..never heared of "Friday times" LOL..i`ll get it this friday and i`ll let you know:P
And if you are a future teller e77eeemm..Conceder me one of your good customers;)

As for my Puppy..thanks :D

Blogger SpiKeY said...

well another Zodiac freeaaak..well am an aquarain ;)...sumtimes i believe stuff like that...it kinnda interstiiing hehe..

Blogger Noush0 said...

spikey..yeah thats me:) and it gets more intresting when you read something in your horoscope after few days it happenes..knowing its only a coincidence..u still beleive that its the signs :)

Well to be honest..part of me believes in horoscopes :)

Blogger Fonzy said...

i didnt like horoscopes till i met u:) i only like them when they good things about me :P

I SOOO believe in signs!

www.astrology.com are my favourite.

Blogger Noush0 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Noush0 said...

Fonz..My first LIBRA friend :)

delicate..slow dowwnnn girll..i mean they dont say the right things everytime!!what i believe is that its only a coincidence..a good one!!

and thanks for the Add :) i read yahoo astrology which is relatted with astrology.com

Post a Comment

<< Home