Tuesday, August 15, 2006
The difference between Men & Women haircuts
Women`s version:

Woman1: Oh! You got a haircut! That's so cute!
Woman2: Do you think so? I wasn't sure when she gave me the mirror. I mean, you don't think it's too fluffy looking?
Woman1: Oh God, no! No, it's perfect. I'd love to get my hair cut like that, but I think my face is too wide. I'm pretty much stuck with this stuff I think.
Woman2: Are you serious? I think your face is adorable. And you could easily get one of those layer cuts -- I think that would look so cute. I was actually going to do that except that I was afraid it would accent my long neck.
Woman1: Oh, that's funny! I would love to have your neck! Anything to take attention away from this two-by-four I have for a shoulder line.
Woman2: Are you kidding? I know girls that would love to have your shoulders. Everything drapes so well on you. I mean, look at my arms -- see how short they are? If I had your shoulders I could get clothes to fit me so much easier . . .

Men’s version:

Man1: Haircut?
Man2: Yup


7 Comments:

Blogger Transparently said...

Yep.

Blogger Cuteberry said...

heheheh I just love the way men make it short and simple.

Blogger Noush0 said...

Transparently
YUP lol..so your not only "short" in haircut conversations!!your always like that!MEN :P

Cuteberry
not everytimeee..dont tell this to all men!!
so when you ask your husband(masalan) for his credit card for you to go shopping..Would you accept a "short" NO as an answer??? LOL HAIL NO!!

Blogger Noura said...

LOL i love it!!! Women are so high-maintenance :p

Blogger Noura said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definately true u women make us go crazy...:)

Blogger Noush0 said...

Obsessive:
I tottaly agree heheh;)

Maze:
Crazy bas in a good way;) after all you cant stop loving us :P

Post a Comment

<< Home