Monday, August 07, 2006
Poem of the day
A Wish
I lie on the ground,
and stare into space,
the stars start to move,
into the shape of your face.
I see you there now,
looking down at me,
with that cute little smile,
that I like to see.
You say "close your eyes",
"tell me what you see",
I see only two people,
just you and me.
We're walking the shoreline,
with our feet getting wet,
the horizon turns pink,
as the sun starts to set.
Oh I wish I could be,
in that one special place,
as I lie on the ground,
and I stare into space...


4 Comments:

Blogger Fonzy said...

im not into romantic stuff:P but i like simple poems. Nice poem:) did u write it?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh i'm really in an emotional state now!

Blogger Noush0 said...

Fonzy you need to read some..time to time!!and no i didnt write it..i found it cute,,so i post it:)

MAZE take careeee..meen fi 7addak??:P

Blogger Fonzy said...

maze.. shut up.. here is a tissue, wipe that snot off ur nose:D

Post a Comment

<< Home