Sunday, August 06, 2006
Happy Friendship Day
In this special day..i just wanted to give a big kiss and hug to alll my friends and thank them for their love and care..

TAL: 23 years now..a lifetime...when i needed a shoulder to cry on,when i need a smiley face to shine my day,when i needed HELP.. you were always there for me!thanks for every second,every minute and every hour!!I`ll cherish your friendship my whole life..I love you Girl(BEST FRIEND)

Steve: With you I learned not to judge a book from its cover..you gave a new meaning to my life!!mwahhhhh

Fonzee: Fonz ya fonzzz,in this short period ,I only can say that the beauty of our friendship makes me count you as, hmmm…a great blessing..looking forward for more!!mwahhh

Maze: BIG BROTHER, sweetest guy I ever met, your wonderful..mwaahhh (Keep that childish spirit in you)

Amer: Keep calling me"Waaayyy 7alathaaaa,look at her shes a babyyy" heheh..love you 3AMOURA!!!:P


To all my friendsss out there..thanks for being a true friend..sorry if i didnt mention your name..your still special!
I hate it when ppl say there are no true friends..im afraid there’s something wrong with THEM!

A Huge thanks to TAL who introduced us to eachother (to all these wondefull people)

Now take a moment and show your friends how much you care about them!!


4 Comments:

Blogger Fonzy said...

me too:) looking forward for more and more.... happy friendship day:) mwah

Blogger Noush0 said...

mwaahhh fonz :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Blogger Noush0 said...

mwah mwaaahhh MAZE love ya toooo

Post a Comment

<< Home