Tuesday, August 01, 2006
EDO - Edo ya Edo
I never thought that i would go to any seafood restaurant in my life,specially Chinese,Japanese even indian restaurants!!Now i know what your thinking...:)
Anyway..
Yesterday..I did!!!Me and some friends went to EDO seafood - SUSHI restaurant!!i dont know how i dont know why!!but as a first step which is ENTERING a seafood restaurant..is a huge accomplishment!!
I dont know how to describe the scene..i was there,i set on the table,dont remember touching anything(oh only the sticks where i spend hours trying to learn how to use them even thought i won`t USE them)Specially the menu(Dont know why lol)
but after all i had to order something!!i was looking at my friends who were so excited,watching them talking about SUSHI what kind should they order what crab salad should they have,not forgetting Mr. Jazz who i call him a SUSHI FREAK all were asking for his openion and i would swear he knew the menu by heart lol!!! god i felt like i was going to pass out!
When i finally made up my mind i decided to have an ice cream(after hours of thinking how am gonna eat it,how would i touch that spoon,wondering if the glass will be clean no seafood smell in it) i called the waitress and asked for 2 scoops of green tea ice cream...you had to see her faceeeee loolll..she was like"MAM,are you sure??i said "yeah,and why not??" she asked me "ok,but now or after your dinner??" i replied"just get me my ICE CREAM" lol..i dont want to know what was she thinking at that moment! but im sure that i made a big fool of myself:)


See im not "Seafood" lover..actually i hate everything that comes out of the sea!!(im really sorry to say this)

But at the end..i would say that i enjoyed the night!!it doesnt matter where or how..the important thing is that i was with bunch of ppl that i adore:)..and yeah i would do it again..as long as i dont have to taste anything..only smell..i`ll survive!

My question is ..do you think that i need to see a Psychiatrist??? cuz im sure that im making a big deal of it!(i mean hating seafood)


1 Comments:

Blogger Fonzy said...

nah.. no big deal.. i was like u. But, if i were u, i would give it a try. I always say, never judge anything untill you try it;) And ur right, our presence is fun even if in the worst places :D

Post a Comment

<< Home