Thursday, August 31, 2006
Dunkin Donuts
Yesterday i met up with some friends at DD..as an first impression "mafi 7addaaaaa"..was around 7:30 when I got there, outside was already crowded but the cafe was nearly empty, actually what I noticed is that most ppl were asking for take away! But the food was ok I think.. i`ve tried Caesar salad was good then asked for some take away donuts!

Bas as an atmosphere was soooo boring … I thought it will be full of Lebanese or foreigners bas Pilipino and Indians were all over the place ..as Fractal was saying.. Mini Manila :)

Would i go again:
only if i have to..if no i`ll take away!!:)


9 Comments:

Blogger Fonzy said...

lol.. u went to dunking donuts and had a salad?:)

Blogger Noush0 said...

Fonz:

Helllooooo im sick and on diet..i had to eat something,donuts will be so heavy and the sandwiches were freaky!!so i had salad..

nenennenenen :)

Blogger Fonzy said...

so u went without inviting us??? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... i remember last time i did that i got scolded and guilt trips!!:)

Blogger Chai-7aleeb said...

KUWIAITIS REACTION TO DONUTS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A TAKE AWAY FOOD AND TO BE EATEN IN THE RESTAURANT.THIS IS THE REASON.

Blogger Warda said...

why did u have a salad ??? it's DUNKIN DONUTS!!

I never knew they served salads or sandwiches !

Blogger Noush0 said...

Fonz:

guess wer`e equal now:P (It was a last minute plan).

chai-aleb:

pls dont be mad :P

mar:

loll..bas i had the pleasure of your company!

warda:

IM SORRY..WALLA I AWAS SICK:)

Blogger tal said...

wli u did go back ... to get ur jacket :P hehehe, oh and btq warda they do serve sandwitches and salads . ahhh i want chocolate donutssssssss :(

Blogger Noush0 said...

tal:
oh yeah your right..im so happy that i find it i thought someone would see and take it:)..so see I HAD TO :P

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and
I am inspired! Extremely helpful information specifically the remaining section :) I take care of
such information a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and best of luck.

Here is my webpage - test line cccam

Post a Comment

<< Home