Monday, November 05, 2007
Screw Work ... Im back !! :P ( Hope my boss wont see this title )


Yeeess!! Im officially back to the blogsphere .. super excited!! Been a whole 1 year since I quit!!its good to be back .. yeah Purgy Purg its your lucky day :P Tho I stopped posting but I kept visiting my favorite blogs such as Fonzy, Purg , 248am, Zdistrict , Maze and Chikapappi .. kinda silent reader :) but Chika you had a big influence, tho I hardly know you but I check your blog every single day .. and its so interesting yet fun to read :)

Been a whole different year, my life took unexpected ( well maybe I wasn’t expecting ) turns ,its good I guess but again confusing since you know, you weren’t expecting :P



As my 1st official post.. I wanna talk about Facebook, and how ppl are getting addicted to it. i`ll be honest with you im an addict myself :S damn it , first I thought it was cool to get in touch again with ppl you haven’t seen for ages like family friends , or even friends who your not being able to catch out with .. but then its getting to you .. every morning you check your mail with like 10 mails only from facebook , ppl adding new pics, making you so curious to see them ( 7ashoora :P ) .. and it really started keeping me back from my work and forgetting to do lots of things ,, besides im spending hours infront of it which is really getting annoying ,, so I think im gonna ask the IT guy to block the site , inthat case I wont be able to log in from work…at home "bestefel" lol
I think blogging is addiction too ... but i wont post more then 2 posts a day .. i mean bala dala3 we are here to work and n7alel ma3ashna:P



26 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYY I am the first one to comment on ur return!!! :D Welcome back babe!!! I was looking through safat and saw ur post and was like "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT" LOL she is back :) great to see u posting again!! Khaleeky ma3na this time ;)

As for facebook, luckily mine is blocked. It was annoying at first but I'm thankful i dont have it cos it does waste a lot of time.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, i advertised ur return on my blog ;)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOUSHIIIIIIIIIIII!!! Facebook, yalla add add add! I saw you *booty shake* & I was so excited! Wloooo don't ever stop blogging wove you! :*

Blogger Noush0 said...

Yeeeyyy Fonzzz!! *Jumps* im staying this time khalas :)

i saw the add tnx mwaahh :)


amu: Tnx and welcome to my blog:)

Chika ya chikaaa remember on my last post "keep out" you said she`ll be back .. and yeah im bacckkk yeeeyy* go Nousho go Nousho* :P my facebook name is "Nousho George" add me since i have no informations about you only that we both are syrianss wohoooo lol

Blogger Ra7aLaH said...

7ayaach! welcome back...

Blogger Noush0 said...

Ra7alah : Tnx and enjoy your stay :)

Blogger Purgatory said...

go back into your bottle :P

Blogger Noush0 said...

Purg: mabi mabiiii..ga3da 3ala galbek hehhhh!:D

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Back

Blogger This Lady said...

Hi welcome back! although i don't know u, it seems u made a lot of ppl happy!

i'm a relatively new blogger, so its my first time reading urs :)

Blogger 3baid said...

Hi Deedee :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wb

Blogger NewQ8 Bride said...

w back dear and nice to meet u

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like u got urself a lot of people happy to see u back ;) yellah pooooooooost :D

Blogger Noush0 said...

Tnx everyone ...its good to be back :)

Lady: welcome to my blog .. and tryst me blogging is fun and healthy your gonna love it :)

Fonz: feels gooooooooooood :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read the article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Order calan Free pills buspar 25mg valporic acid er World delivery augmentin ED dutas 10mg feldene

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such stories. I love to read stories like that. By the way add some pics :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://markonzo.edu http://tempurpedics.ning.com/profiles/blogs/tempurpedic-complaints http://blog.bakililar.az/helzbergdiamonds90/ http://gerber-knives.indieword.com/ http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/showthread.php?p=17358753 http://treadmill.indieword.com/ http://www.minco.com/community/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=19029

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good evening everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are approximately 200 dollars on every page. But completely I base this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that particular make. The prices as regards the sneakers are around 180 pounds on every site. But definitively I set this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy alprazolam xanax withdrawal high blood pressure - effects taking zoloft xanax together

Post a Comment

<< Home